Whoflungdung is a biologically activated, nutrient rich, weed free, absorbent, super mulch!
It has been composted, inoculated with eNcase and filled with nutrients, so that when added to soil it introduces a wide diversity of beneficial bacteria. These beneficial bacteria readily proliferate through the soil, acting as a barrier/deterrent to pathogenic bacteria, providing a safe environment for healthy plant growth. Whoflungdung aids in restricting and reducing the growth of weeds, and many users also happily report that blackbirds don’t like it.
Whoflungdung is absorbent, as it helps retain moisture and warmth in the garden, which improves nutrient uptake. It adds nutrients to the soil for both the beneficial bacteria and plants to feed on – significantly reducing, if not eliminating, the nitrogen draw-down issues that are associated with most other mulches.
Whoflungdung is available in compressed 20kg bales from good hardware and garden supply shops, and in bulk from select suppliers. Apply a uniform layer of Whoflungdung at 25mm to 100mm deep to cover soil, leaving 50mm to 100mm gap around base of any plants, trees or shrubs. One compressed bale will cover between 4 – 8 m2.
Click for more information:
- Whoflungdung Retail Stockists – We recommend you call your local stockist first to ensure availability. Additionally stock can be ordered from the ‘special order’ counter at Bunnings or ask one of the friendly Mitre 10 staff and they can order it in from their warehouse.
- Whoflungdung Yields Fantastic Results in Stirling
- International Rose Trial Garden Tests WhoFlungDung
- Neutrog Visits Araluen Botanic Park in WA to fling some WhoFlungDung
- WhoFlungDung Trial Reveals an Increase in Bugs and Biological Activity
- Whoflungdung Trial with Adelaide City Council