To subscribe to regular newsletters join the Pooh Bah Club here.
Download Acrobat Reader to view our newsletters.
e-feedback July 2013
- Winter - Who is fertilising now?
- Transplanting Tips
- Winter in the veggie patch
- Winter rose growing calendar from the NRSA
- Neutrog fertiliser explained – check out our TV ad
e-feedback Winter 2013
- Winter Gardening Tips
- Root Rescue - Damaged orchids back on track at Flora International
- Pine Tree & Sandy Soil problems solved with GOGO Juice
- Roses - Where have all the aphids gone?
- Tassie Fires
e-feedback Autumn 2013
- Camellias – a family passion
- The Golden Touch – celebrating the winner of the Golden Spade
- Linda Ross and the 'Big' Kahoona
- Propagating Roses Tips
- GOGO Juice gets results in the vegie patch
- Autumn feeding tips & Rose Growing Calendar
e-feedback Christmas Edition 2012
• Prince Charles – A Royal Encounter • Pooh Bah Club Member Competition • Online Store launched • Outstanding Service to the Rose • Summer Gardening Tips • Kahoona Update
e-feedback November 2012
- History of an icon – The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Our New Look Botanic Range
- 20 years young and already a passionate ambassador
- Kahoona has hit the market
- Feeding Community Spirit – get involved!
The ‘2012 Annual’ feedback newsletter
- Spring Gardening Tips
- New Product Kahoona Hits The Market
- Camellias at Stangate House - an International Sucess Story
- The Test Results are Positive - GOGO Juice
- GOGO at the GG's
- Product Update...... and more