To subscribe to regular newsletters join the Pooh Bah Club here.
Download Acrobat Reader to view our newsletters.
e-feedback Winter 2014
- Behind the scenes at the Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney
- Morwell Centenary Rose Garden update
- In the veggie patch with Graham Ross
- Victoria State Rose Garden celebrates a milestone
- Add winter colour to your garden
- Composting, winter fertilising & garden tips
NewsFlash May 2014
- GOGO Juice debuts on Better Homes and Gardens
- KA-BLOOM now available
- New TV Commercial launched
e-feedback February 2014
- Introducing……The Geoff Jansz Farm project
- Orchids - What’s spiking the interest of our next generation?
- Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden & Rocket Fuel update
- Rhondda Rose Society UK endorse Sudden Impact for Roses
- Victor Harbor Town Pride Volunteers
- NEW for Palm & Fern Lovers
- Summer gardening tips
- What’s in development at Neutrog?
e-feedback Spring 2013
- Neutrog - Celebrating 25 years and still growing
- Beerenberg – a focus on taste!
- The Australian Golf Club redevelopment
- The Universal language of gardening at the Adelaide Secondary School of English
- Spring launch for Gyganic For Fruit And Citrus
- Troubleshooting with the experts
- Spring gardening tips
e-feedback July 2013
- Winter - Who is fertilising now?
- Transplanting Tips
- Winter in the veggie patch
- Winter rose growing calendar from the NRSA
- Neutrog fertiliser explained – check out our TV ad
e-feedback Winter 2013
- Winter Gardening Tips
- Root Rescue - Damaged orchids back on track at Flora International
- Pine Tree & Sandy Soil problems solved with GOGO Juice
- Roses - Where have all the aphids gone?
- Tassie Fires