To subscribe to regular newsletters join the Pooh Bah Club here.
Download Acrobat Reader to view our newsletters.
e-feedback August 2015
- Sophie Thomson celebrates 10 years on Gardening Australia
- From the Ground Up - Native Plant Myths Uncovered
- Grower Profile.... Orchid Lover Ron Hannaford
- Seamungus News
- Growing Great Roses Tips
e-feedback July 2015
- Urban Soil Scientist, Simon Leake
- Horticultural Society of Canberra & Bruce Trial Garden
- Grower Profile.... Orchid Lover David Wain
- What can I plant now?
- Spotlight on Seamungus
- Feed in winter for a head start in spring
e-feedback Winter 2015
- Native expert and media personality Angus Stewart
- Australian Rosarian news fresh from France
- Focus on ....Cymbidium Orchid Club of S.A. Inc
- Winter groundwork fertilising tips
- GOGO Juice with Graham Ross on Better Homes and Gardens
- Jodi Lee Foundation SA Hiking Challenge for Team Neutrog
e-feedback April 2015
- Leading citrus expert Ian Tolley
- Therapy Garden at Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre nurturing patient recovery
- Citrus F.A.Q.
- 'From the Ground Up' - Growing fruit trees in pots
- Focus on .... Rare Fruit Society SA Inc
- Spirit of Peace Rose
e-feedback Autumn 2015
- Patlin Gardens - Perfect produce
- Grasstrees Australia - Saving native treasures
- Autumn fertilising tips
- 'From the Ground Up' - Considering building a veggie garden?
- Gallipoli Centenary Roses
- Graham Ross - Sudden Impact for Lawns
e-feedback Summer 2014
- Morning Star Estate's magnificent rose garden
- The City Crop at the Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Summer fertilising tips
- 'From the Ground Up' Tip - Saving seeds
- Nincompoop - Coming Soon!