To subscribe to regular newsletters join the Pooh Bah Club here.
Download Acrobat Reader to view our newsletters.
e-feedback Edition #3 2016
- Bush Tucker trial results are in! Angus Stewart & Simon Leake conduct their own trials and share their results.
- Planting bare rooted roses with Kelvin Trimper
- New Rose Release - 'We Will Remember Them'
- Pruning and fertilising underway
- Groundwork - Fertilising and planting tips for winter
e-feedback Edition #2 2016
- Perfumed Roses for Your Garden with Kelvin Trimper
- Little Sprouts Kitchen Garden
- New Bush Tucker Available Now!
- Beijing Botanical Gardens Trial Sudden Impact for Roses
- National Rose Trial Gardens - People's Choice Awards
e-feedback Edition #1 2016
- Bush Tucker trial update and product release news
- Maintaining roses through warmer weather with Kelvin Trimper
- Lawn gets a makeover at the Adelaide Botanic Garden
- New Book Release - 'The Australian Native Garden'
e-feedback Spring 2015
- Rhododendron Gully at Mount Lofty Botanic Garden
- Lawn Care Revolution by Graham Ross
- From the Ground Up Tip - Milk as a fungicide
- Bush Tucker Trials with Angus Stewart
- What to plant now
- Visit from Vietnam
e-feedback August 2015
- Sophie Thomson celebrates 10 years on Gardening Australia
- From the Ground Up - Native Plant Myths Uncovered
- Grower Profile.... Orchid Lover Ron Hannaford
- Seamungus News
- Growing Great Roses Tips
e-feedback July 2015
- Urban Soil Scientist, Simon Leake
- Horticultural Society of Canberra & Bruce Trial Garden
- Grower Profile.... Orchid Lover David Wain
- What can I plant now?
- Spotlight on Seamungus
- Feed in winter for a head start in spring