To subscribe to regular newsletters join the Pooh Bah Club here.
Download Acrobat Reader to view our newsletters.
e-feedback Edition #5 2016
- Emu Valley Rhododendron Garden - Tasmania
- Extending the life of cut flowers by Kelvin Trimper
- New Research and Development Appointment - Research Scientist and Microbiologist Dr Uwe Stroeher Ph.D.
- Bush Tucker Update - Angus Stewart visits a cut flower grower
- New Neutrog logo revealed
- In development - Sudden Impact for Roses Potting Mix
- Q & A with Dr Uwe - GOGO Juice and chlorine treated water
- From The Ground Up - Tips for the spring - summer transition
- See the clip of the Little Sprouts Kitchen Garden on 'In the Garden' with Kim Syrus
e-feedback Edition #4 2016
- Rosarian trials NEW Product in development - Sudden Impact for Roses LIQUID
- Bush Tucker Update - Angus Stewart visits trials At Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden
- 'Always Remember' New Rose Release - Raising funds for the Leukaemia Foundation
- Poppy Blitz at Mt Lofty Botanic Garden
- Flemington Roses set to bloom for Melbourne Cup Day
- Gardening to feature at TEDx Adelaide with a talk by Sophie Thomson
- New at the Online Store - Native Lovers Sample Pack
- Spring fertilising tips
e-feedback Edition #3 2016
- Bush Tucker trial results are in! Angus Stewart & Simon Leake conduct their own trials and share their results.
- Planting bare rooted roses with Kelvin Trimper
- New Rose Release - 'We Will Remember Them'
- Pruning and fertilising underway
- Groundwork - Fertilising and planting tips for winter
e-feedback Edition #2 2016
- Perfumed Roses for Your Garden with Kelvin Trimper
- Little Sprouts Kitchen Garden
- New Bush Tucker Available Now!
- Beijing Botanical Gardens Trial Sudden Impact for Roses
- National Rose Trial Gardens - People's Choice Awards
e-feedback Edition #1 2016
- Bush Tucker trial update and product release news
- Maintaining roses through warmer weather with Kelvin Trimper
- Lawn gets a makeover at the Adelaide Botanic Garden
- New Book Release - 'The Australian Native Garden'
e-feedback Spring 2015
- Rhododendron Gully at Mount Lofty Botanic Garden
- Lawn Care Revolution by Graham Ross
- From the Ground Up Tip - Milk as a fungicide
- Bush Tucker Trials with Angus Stewart
- What to plant now
- Visit from Vietnam